Skip to main content
Federal Government Websites
Popular Government Publications Websites
- Affordable Care Act-main focus is on providing more Americans with access to affordable health insurance, improving the quality of health care and health insurance, regulating the health insurance industry, and reducing health care spending in the US.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics-A government agency that produces economic data that reflects the state of the U.S. economy. This data includes the Consumer Price Index, the unemployment rate and the Producer Price Index.
- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance-provides a full listing of all Federal programs available to State and local governments.
- CIA World FactBook-provides information on the history, people, government, economy, geography, communications, transportation, military, and transnational issues for 267 world entities.
- Code of Federal Regulations- Code of Federal Regulations, or CFR, is the collection of all administrative rules and regulations from the various departments and agencies of the federal government.
- IRS - Federal Tax Forms-IRS tax forms are used for taxpayers and tax-exempt organizations to report financial information to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) of the United States
- Federal Register -The Federal Register (the daily newspaper of the Federal government) is a legal newspaper published every business day by the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA). The Federal Register contains: Federal Agency Regulations. Proposed Rules and Public Notices.
- FAFSA-Free Application For Federal Student Aid-Looking for assistance with the FAFSA application for federal student financial aid?
- Occupational Outlook Handbook-The Occupational Outlook Handbook is the government's premier source of career guidance featuring hundreds of occupations—such as carpenters, teachers and etc....
- Statistical Abstract of the United States-The statistical abstract of the United States, published since 1878, is a comprehensive collection of statistics on the social, political, and economic organization of the United States.
- United States Government Manual-is the official handbook of the Federal Government that provides a comprehensive and authoritative descriptions of the programs and activities of the legislative, judicial, and executive branches.
- USA.gov-Contains comprehensive information on government resources, services and forms for citizens, business and governments.
- Westlaw Campus Research-law reviews and journals,federal and state case law, full text of the United States Code Annotated (USCA), American Jurisprudence, American law reports, business, trade, and professional journals,newspapers, newswires, magazines, and broadcast transcripts.