EZProxy Login Instructions: How to access Harvey Library’s online resources from off-campus locations
NOTE: To access library databases from off-campus locations you must have an active HU Active Directory INFOTECH Account provided by the HU Center for Information Technology. Your account and username are created automatically when you register for classes.
- Go to Hampton University’s homepage: http://www.hamptonu.edu/
- Click on "Academics" , then choose "Libraries", then choose "William R. and Norma B. Harvey Library"
- Click on one of the following: Databases: A-Z, Databases By Subject, Integrated Search, or E Journal Finder
4. You will be redirected to the EZ Proxy login page and the following screen will appear
5. You will be prompted to enter your HU InfoTech Account login credentials.
6. Select your Account Type
7. Enter your HU InfoTech UserName: firstname.lastname (all lower case)
8. Enter your HU Password: first and last initial followed by last 4 digits of your HU ID number
NOTE: If your InfoTech UserName/Password is not working you must contact the Academic Technology Mall (ATM) at (757) 728-6931 and request your HU Active Directory INFOTECH Account.
9. Click Log In and you will be able to access Harvey Library’s databases.